Half-Day Jungle Safari with Moo Dong River Canoe & Fish Spa
Spend half a day getting intimately close with rural Thai life. Ride an elephant through the jungle, watch a live animal performance, meet with a local farmer, see a spicy curry demonstration, marvel at kickboxing, get your feet treated by fish, and paddle down the Moo Dong River in a canoe.
Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket and head into the jungle to ride an elephant through the dense foliage to a mountain viewpoint. Next, sit back for a lively performance from elephants, monkeys, and gibbons. Meet a farmer at his traditional home and see how rice is harvested with a water buffalo. Ride through rice fields and a tropical fruit plantation aboard an ox-cart.
Get your taste buds ready to try a sample of spicy Thai curry, and then watch as the high-intensity sport of Thai kickboxing is performed before your eyes. Next, get the skin of your feet treated by a pool of tiny fish, before boarding a canoe to row down the Moo Dong River in search of beautiful mangrove forests. Drive deeper into tropical jungles and other rural areas before returning to your Phuket hotel.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration