Similan Islands Tours
Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Island Hopping in the Similans
The Similan Islands, located approximately 100 km northwest of Phuket in the Andaman sea, form an area of great natural beauty and were declared a Marine National Park in 1982. Consisting of nine, densely wooded islands fringed with rocky outcrops and gorgeous beaches with fine talcum powder-like sand, the islands still remain the province of the locals and divers.
Diving is the main attraction of these islands. Huge granite boulders, caverns and swim-throughs produce a fascinating underwater landscape which attracts a huge variety of marine life, from tiny creatures to great Manta Rays. Water clarity is excellent and the scenery varies with each island. Ranked as one of the top 10 dive sites in the world, every trip to the Similans provides a new diving experience.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour