Private Speedboats Information
Single & Twin-Engine Speedboats for Private Snorkelling Tours
Get to your chosen destination(s) quicker, and stay there longer. Generally speaking, if you're not completely au fait with the islands surrounding Phuket, it's worth consulting with the captain of the speedboat as to where the best places are to visit and at what time of day.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Single engine speedboats ranging from 23 - 28 feet, are perfect for visiting nearby islands, allowing access to all the best beaches and shallow snorkeling areas. Perfect for small families and couples, these boats are both affordable and comfortable.
They are also ideal for trips around Phang Nga Bay and to Phi Phi Islands in good sea conditions.
Equipment: Life jackets, mobile phone, fire extinguishers, full cover shade canopy, long ladders for deeper water exit/entry.
Single Engine Specs:
Length: 23 - 28 ft
Capacity: 12 passengers
Engines: 1 x 200 HP
Crew: 1 Captain, 1 Guide
These larger boats are faster, more comfortable and hold more passengers. Good for fast trips to the Phi Phi Islands and Phang Nga Bay. The boat is fitted for luxury cruises and is perfect for large families, small groups, or couples who simply want more space.
Available for all destinations around Phuket.
Equipment: Life jackets, mobile phone, fire extinguishers, full cover shade canopy, toilet, fresh water shower, sun deck, long ladders for deep water exit/entry.
Twin Engine Specs:
Length: 38 ft
Capacity: 18 passengers
Engines: 2 x 200 HP
Crew: 1 Captain, 1 Crew, 1 Guide