Private Speedboats Information
Single & Twin-Engine Speedboats for Private Snorkelling Tours
Get to your chosen destination(s) quicker, and stay there longer. Generally speaking, if you're not completely au fait with the islands surrounding Phuket, it's worth consulting with the captain of the speedboat as to where the best places are to visit and at what time of day.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Single engine speedboats ranging from 23 - 28 feet, are perfect for visiting nearby islands, allowing access to all the best beaches and shallow snorkeling areas. Perfect for small families and couples, these boats are both affordable and comfortable.
They are also ideal for trips around Phang Nga Bay and to Phi Phi Islands in good sea conditions.
Equipment: Life jackets, mobile phone, fire extinguishers, full cover shade canopy, long ladders for deeper water exit/entry.
Single Engine Specs:
Length: 23 - 28 ft
Capacity: 12 passengers
Engines: 1 x 200 HP
Crew: 1 Captain, 1 Guide
These larger boats are faster, more comfortable and hold more passengers. Good for fast trips to the Phi Phi Islands and Phang Nga Bay. The boat is fitted for luxury cruises and is perfect for large families, small groups, or couples who simply want more space.
Available for all destinations around Phuket.
Equipment: Life jackets, mobile phone, fire extinguishers, full cover shade canopy, toilet, fresh water shower, sun deck, long ladders for deep water exit/entry.
Twin Engine Specs:
Length: 38 ft
Capacity: 18 passengers
Engines: 2 x 200 HP
Crew: 1 Captain, 1 Crew, 1 Guide