Phuket Spas and Thai Massages
Spas in Phuket
Phuket spas offer a retreat into the sensual world. Soothing and tranquil, leave stress behind as you sample the essential oils, exotic herbs and world-famous Thai massage techniques guaranteed to nourish your body and feed your soul. Let the centuries-old beauty and health treatments from Southeast Asia relax and rejuvenate you from head to toe.
Check out this section for information on some of the finer details of Thai massage as well as recommendations on where to find the experience which is most relaxing for both you and your bank account, offering the highest quality spa services at the best possible prices.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
In both Ayurvedic and ancient Chinese medicine, the beneficial effects of massage have always been recognised. One of the oldest and simplest forms of health care, massage is considered an essential element in maintaining good health and a means of restoring well-being for both the mind and body.
While techniques vary, all forms of massage follow the same principle of restoring natural balance by ensuring the smooth flow of "Chi" - the energy or life force within the body. Whether its a massage from Bali, Indonesia or India using aromatic oils to stimulate the sensory system, or pressure applied along the body's meridians, or a traditional Thai massage which includes yoga postures, you'll notice the difference.