Koh Rok Islands by Speedboat
Day Trip to Koh Rok from Phuket
Rok Island is truly one of only a few tropical islands still undiscovered by mass tourism, meaning guests are able to experience the real natural beauty of Thailand far away from the crowds. The speedboat journey to Rok Island is 120 minutes, but once you experience the empty beaches, crystal clear water and soft lapping waves, you will realize the reason people travel to reach this tiny island south of Phuket.
Enjoy snorkeling with top quality equipment, walking up to the view point, simply relaxing on the soft white sand and soaking up the scene. Lunch is also served on this tour, with fresh seafood, Thai snacks and fruit to enjoy. Enjoy Rok Island now, while it’s still at its peaceful best.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.