A trip to Maiton Island just off Phuket’s south coast is the epitome of a tropical getaway. Largely undeveloped, this small island measures just 2.5km at its widest point and has golden sands and long lines of palm trees swaying in the breeze.
This one day tour allows guests to bask in the unspoilt beauty of the island, as well as enjoy some action by snorkelling with a stunning variety of fish and coral, before feasting on a fresh buffet lunch of seafood and other treats. Best of all, Mai Ton Island is less than 15 minutes away from Phuket, so if you become weary of the modern amenities offered on the ‘mainland’, a day trip to Maiton Island will restore your appreciation of this stunningly beautiful area.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay