Khai Nok & Nui Islands by Private Speedboat
Private Charter to Koh Khai Nok & Koh Khai Nui
Koh Khai Nok and Koh Khai Nui are two small islands located about three kilometres east of Phuket. Koh Khai Nok is the bigger of the two and offers a beach with a few shops (mainly drinks and snacks) as well as the opportunity to swim amongst thousands of brightly coloured tropical fish which are attracted by the bread offered to them by tourists.
Koh Khai Nui is separated from its sister island by a few hundred metres, and is really tiny. It offers great snorkeling on a superb reef located in between the two islands.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour