Khai Nok & Nui Islands by Private Speedboat
Private Charter to Koh Khai Nok & Koh Khai Nui
Koh Khai Nok and Koh Khai Nui are two small islands located about three kilometres east of Phuket. Koh Khai Nok is the bigger of the two and offers a beach with a few shops (mainly drinks and snacks) as well as the opportunity to swim amongst thousands of brightly coloured tropical fish which are attracted by the bread offered to them by tourists.
Koh Khai Nui is separated from its sister island by a few hundred metres, and is really tiny. It offers great snorkeling on a superb reef located in between the two islands.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay