Khai Nok & Nui Islands by Private Speedboat
Private Charter to Koh Khai Nok & Koh Khai Nui
Koh Khai Nok and Koh Khai Nui are two small islands located about three kilometres east of Phuket. Koh Khai Nok is the bigger of the two and offers a beach with a few shops (mainly drinks and snacks) as well as the opportunity to swim amongst thousands of brightly coloured tropical fish which are attracted by the bread offered to them by tourists.
Koh Khai Nui is separated from its sister island by a few hundred metres, and is really tiny. It offers great snorkeling on a superb reef located in between the two islands.
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration