Tachai Island by Speedboat
Day Trip to Tachai Island in Phang Nga
Koh Tachai is a small uninhabited island about halfway between the Surin and the Similan islands. It’s reachable in one hour from Khao Lak.
Known and loved for its beauty, the diving and snorkelling here is sublime.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.