Tachai Island by Speedboat
Day Trip to Tachai Island in Phang Nga
Koh Tachai is a small uninhabited island about halfway between the Surin and the Similan islands. It’s reachable in one hour from Khao Lak.
Known and loved for its beauty, the diving and snorkelling here is sublime.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.