Tachai Island by Speedboat
Day Trip to Tachai Island in Phang Nga
Koh Tachai is a small uninhabited island about halfway between the Surin and the Similan islands. It’s reachable in one hour from Khao Lak.
Known and loved for its beauty, the diving and snorkelling here is sublime.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.