Zorbing at Rollerball in Phuket
World's Longest Zorbing Experience at Kalim Beach
Zorbing is a fun activity for the whole family. Opened in 2012 and located near Lim’s restaurant on the hills overlooking Kalim Beach, participants at Zorbing at Rollerball descend a 190m hill track (one of the longest tracks in the world!) inside a three-metre diameter flexible plastic ball. Hill rolling (the official name of this activity) was invented in New Zealand by David and Andrew Akers.
This recreational activity is known under several different names around the world – zorbing, globe-riding, sphereing, orbing – and its Phuket’s version enjoys superb views over Patong Bay as well as tons of exhilarating fun.
Read a review of Zorbing at RollerballRead More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.