Zorbing at Rollerball in Phuket
World's Longest Zorbing Experience at Kalim Beach
Zorbing is a fun activity for the whole family. Opened in 2012 and located near Lim’s restaurant on the hills overlooking Kalim Beach, participants at Zorbing at Rollerball descend a 190m hill track (one of the longest tracks in the world!) inside a three-metre diameter flexible plastic ball. Hill rolling (the official name of this activity) was invented in New Zealand by David and Andrew Akers.
This recreational activity is known under several different names around the world – zorbing, globe-riding, sphereing, orbing – and its Phuket’s version enjoys superb views over Patong Bay as well as tons of exhilarating fun.
Read a review of Zorbing at Rollerball
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.