Zorbing at Rollerball in Phuket
World's Longest Zorbing Experience at Kalim Beach
Zorbing is a fun activity for the whole family. Opened in 2012 and located near Lim’s restaurant on the hills overlooking Kalim Beach, participants at Zorbing at Rollerball descend a 190m hill track (one of the longest tracks in the world!) inside a three-metre diameter flexible plastic ball. Hill rolling (the official name of this activity) was invented in New Zealand by David and Andrew Akers.
This recreational activity is known under several different names around the world – zorbing, globe-riding, sphereing, orbing – and its Phuket’s version enjoys superb views over Patong Bay as well as tons of exhilarating fun.
Read a review of Zorbing at RollerballRead More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.