Getting Married in Phuket - How it Works and What to Know
Getting married in Phuket is very popular but it can be an intimidating process if you have no contacts on the island and when time is short; you still want to have enough time to enjoy your honeymoon...
Of course, the tropical climate, stunning scenery and great value accommodation are definite benefits, but don’t think fairy-tale weddings just happen without a lot of care and attention behind the scenes – and being 1000s of mile from home can make it that much harder. Fortunately, Phuket is firmly on the ‘most popular destinations’ list for wedding ceremonies, and everything is now available to make your special day unique and unforgettable.
This guide to weddings in Phuket is intended to be the starting point for any would-be newlyweds who are starting to research their dream wedding. It provides some useful advice on the best hotels to host your ceremony, the technical and legal issues to be considered and some contacts for services that you will most probably need to make your day run smoothly.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour