Getting Married in Phuket - How it Works and What to Know
Getting married in Phuket is very popular but it can be an intimidating process if you have no contacts on the island and when time is short; you still want to have enough time to enjoy your honeymoon...
Of course, the tropical climate, stunning scenery and great value accommodation are definite benefits, but don’t think fairy-tale weddings just happen without a lot of care and attention behind the scenes – and being 1000s of mile from home can make it that much harder. Fortunately, Phuket is firmly on the ‘most popular destinations’ list for wedding ceremonies, and everything is now available to make your special day unique and unforgettable.
This guide to weddings in Phuket is intended to be the starting point for any would-be newlyweds who are starting to research their dream wedding. It provides some useful advice on the best hotels to host your ceremony, the technical and legal issues to be considered and some contacts for services that you will most probably need to make your day run smoothly.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration